Adjustments for featuring a weekly calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustments for featuring a weekly calendar

Before I consider upgrading to 3.5, I'm wondering if I might be able to drop changes I've had to merge into each dot version of 3.0.

At http://www.seatri.org, we have found that featuring the next 7 days of events from the calendar has been very important. It's a triathlon site -- and folks want to be able to quickly find out what workouts are happening during the week.

I refactored the calendar code and cleaned up some date calculations (specifically in calendar.php, and includes/functions_calendar.php) so that the weekly view of the calendar could be used from a CMPS module.

I'm happy to send along the changes -- but this might be duplicate work of what has been done in 3.5. It would be fantastic to not merge in these changes into 3.5.X order to keep this functionality. (And well it isn't really new functionality -- it just allows for a new "hook")

Thanks,
    --jj

We can't include custom code into our software to support products we didn't code in the first place.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X