DataManager Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DataManager Documentation

I'm assumming I must have missed something as the only documentation I can find on the DataManagers introduced in vB 3.5 are three small sections in the Appendix of the manual, which say what DataManagers exists, and give a $quick introduction and one example.

Could someone point out where the additional documentation is?

For more details (and for those looking for the same thing):

Specifically I would like information on the New Thread DataManager (i.e. for creation of a new post).

A list of the available $classtypes along with values we are required or can optionally set would be great.

For those interested you can look in the appropriate class in the includes folder e.g. class_dm_threadpost.php (which I think contains the necessary for new posts, new threads, new threads with post and editing of thread infomation).

I'd also be interested to know if Global Threads / Announcement are supported (they appear at first glance not to be). Would be nice to be able to have the same new thread appear in multiple forums.

I take it from the silence that there is no more documentation. For those interested there are few relevant threads at vBulletin.org (nothing comprehensive though, just in some forum threads, and not really anything above the documentation appendix mentioned above).

Comment

I will ask a developer to look into this and comment if needed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X