X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qxh
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddie Bingham
    I've moved the hook so that it executes before </html> is echoed out.
    Cool, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    I've moved the hook so that it executes before </html> is echoed out.

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    In a previous post, it was stated that the Archive is very limited and that the hooks won't necessarily do what people want. Maybe somewhere in the 'Hooks Request' topic.

Leave a comment:

• qxh
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F
    I'd imagine that archive_complete isn't in the footer, but rather after running through all the archive code, but possibly before displaying it, so it might well echo your 'test' at the very beginning of the document...

Also, is the plugin active and do you have plugins activated in your vBulletin Options?
    Plugin is active and they're enabled in vB Options. The reason I decided to give archive_complete a go is since right at the bottom of archive/index.php it has:

PHP Code:
    ($hook vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('archive_complete')) ? eval($hook) : false
    There needs to be/must be an easier way to edit the archive (add links to footer, mainly, using php) than editing the index.php file.

Thanks,
    Scott

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    I'd imagine that archive_complete isn't in the footer, but rather after running through all the archive code, but possibly before displaying it, so it might well echo your 'test' at the very beginning of the document...

Also, is the plugin active and do you have plugins activated in your vBulletin Options?

Leave a comment:

• qxh
    started a topic Plugin in archive footer

Plugin in archive footer

Hey,

I can't get an "echo" to work in the Archive footer using Plugins. I have tried "echo 'test';" as a Plugin in archive_complete. Is this right, or is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks,
    Scott
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X