Drop down menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop down menu

I'm trying to make a drop down menu to show last 24 hrs, last week, last 2 weeks and so on, but it doesn't work as a drop down. Here's my code:

in nav buttons bar:
    PHP Code:
    <td id="siste" class="vbmenu_control"><a href="#siste">Siste</a> <script type="text/javascript"vbmenu_register("siste"); </script></td

in navbar popup menus:
    PHP Code:
    <!-- siste -->
        <
    div class="vbmenu_popup" id="siste" style="display:none">
            <
    table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0">
    <
    tr><td class="thead">Siste</td></tr>        
    <
    tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="../forum/search.php?do=getdaily&days=1?">Siste d√łgn</a></td></tr>
    <
    tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="../forum/search.php?do=getdaily&days=7?">Siste uke</a></td></tr>
    <
    tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="../forum/search.php?do=getdaily&days=14?">Siste 2 uker</a></td></tr>
    <
    tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="../forum/search.php?do=getdaily&days=21?">Siste 3 uker</a></td></tr>
    <
    tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="../forum/search.php?do=getdaily&days=28?">Siste 4 uker</a></td></tr>
            </
    table>
        </
    div>
        <!-- / 
    siste --> 

I fail to see how that dont work.... works fine for me???

Comment

I can't tell why it isn't working, I have another drop-down, using the exact same code which is working perfectly...

Comment

Well there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the code - hell there's nothing there to go wrong - so I can only assume it is something to do with conflict with other code in the page, or placement of code in the page.

Comment

Have had som problems with banner links as well, when clicked returning the user to the same page...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X