Fatal error: Database class not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error: Database class not found

Went to install vBulletin 3.5.0 Release Candidate 2 and this error came about. I checked the config file and changed it to the previous settings and it still doing this.

This is a first time, fresh installation?
    Did you rename the includes/config.php.new file to config.php
    Make sure you have uploaded ALL the files, keeping the directory structure.

Comment

Nah this is an upgrade.

Comment

Went to install ...

Don't run install.php, but run upgrade.php

Comment

When I run that it does the same.

My host said this to me

Your site won't work fine, without a valid config file which contains the info about the database used for wordofsouth.com/myblock/. At the moment, there is nothing in your config file. I checked the server backups and there is no config file there as well. Please re-upload your config file, if you have such a file with you. Or else you will have to reinstall myblock.

I have no clue what they mean.

Comment

If your host can look at the content of your files, and see the file is blank and has no settings in them, I think they mean the file is empty and has nothing written in them. Make sure you upload all your files correctly. If you want, I could take a look at your config file. PrivMsg me your FTP host and user/pass and tell me in which dir vBulletin is installed, and I could have a look. If you don't feel comfortable doing that you don't have to of course.

Comment

Fixed your config.php file.

But when I visit your forum I notice the error, which afaik is cache issues.
              See here:
              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148167

Comment