Query to check post counts enabled on all forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query to check post counts enabled on all forums

I have noticed a moderator who has 122 posts (by way of finding posts by user search) but only 97 show up as his post count even after I ran post count update script. I don't recall setting up any forum to not count posts towards total. Is there a query I can do to check that all forums are enabled rather than check each one individually?

I see the options column under forum table but not sure what the permutation there means?

Anything else I should be looking at?
    Marc
    -------

The only way I know to do this is to check each forum individually.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I caught the one I was looking for manually as you suggested. Anway, is there any info on what that options column represents? Is it a bitwise representation of all options on or off?
      Marc
      -------

Comment

It's a bitfield and I don't have knowledge of how to use and modify these.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X