Mass email users & Generate Mailing list in 3.5 RC1 bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass email users & Generate Mailing list in 3.5 RC1 bug

I disabled the very few plugins I had (of which should not affect email.php) on my RC1 install and noticed that the only time I can get mail to generate is when the registered users checkbox is checked. If you check just "users awaing email" or "admins" for example it does not pluck them from the DB. However the users in those groups do show up when you check off the registered users checkbox. All this when trying to send mail or generate mail list functions from admin cp.

Before I do fresh re-install can anyone else duplicate this bug?
    Marc
    -------

Update...the behaviour is such that if you don't check the registered users checkbox it does not send out anything or create a mailing list. If you do check it then the add'l checks of the other boxes do work correctly.

In other words if you check anything and leave reg users unchecked nothing happens. It only returns results correctly when registered users is checked and that enables the other user groups to work.
    Marc
    -------

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X