buona sera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buona sera

later having installed/brought up to date from 3.0.7 to 3.5 beta 3 happens to me a strange thing that is later a Po does not make me any more enter the Pabbello Admin the Page home shows it to half and at last white page where I mistake graces

forgive me but Stò doing the Trduzione with a research engine exists an all Italian site where is discussed about the VBulletin Tankiù

Did you run the upgrade script?
    Its in install/upgrade.php

Sorry if that's not even close but I tried my best to understand your problem.

Comment

he that the Upgrade.php fact I am not able to understand because after about 1 now shows half of the Page home Admin and does not make me access the panel Cmq graces

Comment

http://newrevolutionsat.altervista.o...tion/index.php?

Comment

Here is the real error:

Invalid SQL:
          LOCK TABLES adminhelpmailqueue WRITE;

MySQL Error : Access denied for user: '[email protected]' to database 'my_newrevolutionsat'

See post #2 here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145384
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

you tell me for kindness how to do to get back at 3.0.7 Tankiù

Comment

Unforrtunately there is no downgrade path. To do this you need to restore a backup of the 3.0.7 database, and reupload the vB 3.0.7 files.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

we hope that I succeed there Tankiù di the kind and attention

Comment

I a doubt rises. . but the Italian Language of 3.0.7 goes Cmq well for the 3.5 ?? version the Graziei problem could otherwise be this

Comment

Yes it will work. Just choose the 'ignore version' option when you upload it.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

config.php..................
                      $config [ ' MasterServer' ] [ ' Usepconnect' ] = 1; (the forum acts so) $config [ ' MasterServer' ] [ ' Usepconnect' ] = 0; (like that Nò) and yet in configuration or always left so in 3.7 hi ___

Comment

Sorry but I don't understand what you are asking. Please try again.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

// ****** MASTER DATABASE PERSISTENT CONNECTIONS ******
                          // This option allows you to turn persistent connections to MySQL on or off.
                          // The difference in performance is negligible for all but the largest boards.
                          // If you are unsure what this should be, leave it off. (0 = off; 1 = on)
                          $config['MasterServer']['usepconnect'] = 0;

Comment

I would leave this off ('0').

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

The off Would Leave This ( '0 ' ). he he let "0" after an hour he does not open any more the Page home on the contrary he opens it to half

Comment