X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    Originally posted by fiNal
    the session table is a HEAP-table. the content HEAP-tables are stored in memory, not on a harddrive. The content gets lost once you restart your mysql-server anyway. That's why this table-type does not support a REPAIR or OPTIMIZE method.

I highly doubt that the md5() function calculates the same result out of such short strings like the ones used to create the sessionhash.

@Floris: do your errors always contain exactly the same sessionhash-string ('74eb20d255a288bcbc48c2b2c3bf9bf6')? Or dows it change?
    You are totally correct. Just replied too fast without realizing that we where talking about the session table, which is like you say a HEAP table.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I will keep an eye on the s-hash!

Leave a comment:

• fiNal
    replied
    the session table is a HEAP-table. the content HEAP-tables are stored in memory, not on a harddrive. The content gets lost once you restart your mysql-server anyway. That's why this table-type does not support a REPAIR or OPTIMIZE method.

I highly doubt that the md5() function calculates the same result out of such short strings like the ones used to create the sessionhash.

@Floris: do your errors always contain exactly the same sessionhash-string ('74eb20d255a288bcbc48c2b2c3bf9bf6')? Or dows it change?

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    It is highly unlikely that a sessionhash will create duplicates, however in theory it is possible.

The reason for this is probably a corrupted index on the session table. I suggest you try first to repair the table. If this don't work you can always drop and recreate it.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    started a topic [3.5.0 beta 3] MySQL error once per x days

[3.5.0 beta 3] MySQL error once per x days

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 3:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO vb3_session
    									   (sessionhash, userid, host, idhash, lastactivity, location, styleid, languageid, loggedin, inforum, inthread, incalendar, badlocation, useragent, bypass)
    							   VALUES
    									   ('74eb20d255a288bcbc48c2b2c3bf9bf6', 0, '[COLOR=#0000ff]61.135.146.xxx[/COLOR]', 'be6cdd667af5311cd560fe73ab466a0c', 1120318972, '/', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'Baiduspider+(+http://www.baidu.com/search/spider.htm)', 0);

MySQL Error  : Duplicate entry '74eb20d255a288bcbc48c2b2c3bf9bf6' for key 1
    Error Number : 1062
    Date 		: Saturday, July 2nd 2005 @ 04:42:54 PM
    Script 	  : [COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://mywebsite/"]http://mywebsite/[/URL]  (didn't display a .php file btw)[/COLOR]
    Referrer 	:
    IP Address   : [COLOR=#0000ff]61.135.146.xxx[/COLOR]
    Username 	: Unregistered
    Classname    : vb_database
    The above error comes in once per week, and by the way, each time from the same spider! I can't figure out what it is. No files are modified, and the plugin system is turned off.

Anybody have any tips? Or should I just drop the session table and re-create it?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X