error database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error database

I don't know why vb 3.5.0 beta 1 have too much problem, my forum is run smooth but now it is current error like this message: event this forum is fresh install with empty database

Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 1:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO session
    (sessionhash, userid, host, idhash, lastactivity, location,
    styleid, languageid, loggedin, inforum, inthread, incalendar, badlocation,
    useragent, bypass)
    VALUES
    ('62f1fa1562be925557e7b16d05e15e83', 2369, '62.180.198.31',
    '2bda30e4b51e8f2cb34c18d657744524', 1118961681, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
    'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90;
    FunWebProducts)', 0);

MySQL Error : The table 'session' is full
    Error Number : 1114
    Date : Thursday, June 16th 2005 @ 03:41:21 PM

here is more:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.5.0 Beta 1:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO session
    (sessionhash, userid, host, idhash, lastactivity, location, styleid, languageid, loggedin, inforum, inthread, incalendar, badlocation, useragent, bypass)
    VALUES
    ('fa685965980232fe24b5ae5657d95945', 1, '69.218.176.83', '20362d554c98c5e1d393dbc08943702f', 1118962743, '/index.php?', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)', 0);

MySQL Error : The table 'session' is full
    Error Number : 1114
    Date : Thursday, June 16th 2005 @ 03:59:03 PM

Comment

You have modified your footer template in such a way that keeps the scheduled tasks from running. To fix the immediate problem, run this query:

DELETE FROM session;

Then revert your footer template back to original so your scheduled tasks start running again.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        You have modified your footer template in such a way that keeps the scheduled tasks from running. To fix the immediate problem, run this query:

DELETE FROM session;

Then revert your footer template back to original so your scheduled tasks start running again.
        how to run DELETE FROM session;
        from where? it is run from phpmyadmin SQL right?

Comment

Yes, you can run it through phpMyAdmin.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

DELETE FROM session;

Because I want to install mViet11a12c that our members can type vietnamse language. The code below need add in the last page of footer template. It have no problem with 3.0.7 but why it have problem with 3.5.0 beta 1, what can I do to keep this error out of my forum and I can install the code below in footer template

<script><!--
            var folder="./mvVBB/";
            //-->
            </script>
            <script language="javascript1.2" src="./mvVBB/CViet.js"></script>
            <script language="javascript1.2" src="./mvVBB/CVietAddOn.js"></script>
            <style type="text/css">@import url(./mvVBB/mviet.css);</style>

Comment

My guess is that code is interfering with the $cronimage function for scheduled tasks. I don't know of any way to fix your code to make it not conflict with ours.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

My guess is that code is interfering with the $cronimage function for scheduled tasks. I don't know of any way to fix your code to make it not conflict with ours.
                But why it not have any problem with 3.0.7 version

Comment

I don't know. Sorry.

Just out of curiosity check the scheduled task log and see if the tasks are running or not.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

having the exact same error but on 3.07. does the fix apply the same way.

Comment

i had the same problem too.
                      i didnt do anything with the footer include.

Comment

Originally posted by hichew
                        i had the same problem too.
                        i didnt do anything with the footer include.
                        check this 2 files cleanup.php & cleanup2.php Permissions
                        you can find files here : public_html / vb / includes / cron

Comment

I have this problem too. I have a banner in my footer and I use intellitxt but I dont see how this can affect tasks. Can someone check it out for me?
                          Danny
                          My Site ---->www.montrealracing.com

Comment

Added code can interfere with the builtin vB code.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X