X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red_baron2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex Apple
    I think this is a bug. Go to admincp-->attachments-->extensions and sizes, change a setting, change it back again if needs be, and it should work.

I saw this somewhere else on here, tried it as I had the same problem and it worked.
    true it seems there is a bug ..i did as you said above and it is working now..thank you

Leave a comment:

• Alex Apple
    replied
    I think this is a bug. Go to admincp-->attachments-->extensions and sizes, change a setting, change it back again if needs be, and it should work.

I saw this somewhere else on here, tried it as I had the same problem and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    What are you trying to upload, and have you changed any of the default options?

Leave a comment:

• BlueFlame
    replied
    Did you run vbulletin test script attached in the Sticky Thread of this forum

Leave a comment:

• red_baron2000
    started a topic Attachement Problem

Attachement Problem

hello .

i did a fresh install on my test board .i have started a test thread but the attachement is not working i am getting this error:

Code:

[B]Fatal error:[/B] vB_Upload_Attachment: Attachment cache not specfied. Can not continue. in [B]/includes/class_upload.php[/B] on line [B]359[/B]
    any idea?

thank you
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X