X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House_of_Crazed
    replied
    Fred -

Is there some kind of help file somewhere out there (for 3.5) that I could have? LOL So I can tell my mods "Go and look in the help file, if it is not there, ask again"

Leave a comment:

• zetetic
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddie Bingham
    Of course, now someone will probably want another option listed that generates a javascript popup that lists the titles and forums of the objects that are in the cookie - which isn't really a bad idea I suppose.
    Are you trying to make your job harder?

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Yes, technically it clears the cookie that holds the list of threads or posts that you've clicked on.

Say you want to do something with some threads but you see that the submit button says "Go (5)" and you don't really remember what 5 threads you've checked somewhere else. You use it to set that back to 0 so you don't include those 5 threads in your action.

Of course, now someone will probably want another option listed that generates a javascript popup that lists the titles and forums of the objects that are in the cookie - which isn't really a bad idea I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• House_of_Crazed
    replied
    Oh, it does that? :| lol

And to think I was thinking it does something else... LOL

Leave a comment:

• digitalpoint
    replied
    Just clears the check-boxes you have checked for threads or posts. Really handy since check check-boxes can span different pages, forums, threads, etc.

Leave a comment:

• House_of_Crazed
    started a topic Inline Moderation

Inline Moderation

One of my moderators asked me what is "Clear Threads" or "Clear Posts"

I was like, "Uh, what the hell is that??" So I did different testing to figure out what does it do exactly...

And yes, I searched before making this thread

So, yea, what are they?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X