Excellent, thank you

Leave a comment:

• Kauka
    replied
    thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Wizard
    replied
    In includes/class_core.php do the following...

around line 2629 in the vb_error_handler function find this:
    PHP Code:
    require_once(DIR '/includes/functions_log_error.php'); 
    cut (so it is removed from this location) & paste this under the following 2 locations:

PHP Code:
      case E_WARNING:
      case 
    E_USER_WARNING
    and under:
    PHP Code:
      case E_USER_ERROR
    Then remove the debug line from your config.php file.

Leave a comment:

• Kauka
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Wizard

I would like to know what the developers did on your board to fix this issue

Leave a comment:

• reevo
    replied
    Great! Any chance of the fix being shared?

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Wizard
    replied
    This has been resolved -> http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs3...view&bugid=325 and it also resolved this issue -> http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142466

Leave a comment:

• banihani
    replied
    Finally got it to work and this will be submitted as a bug. I added $config['Misc']['debug'] = true; to my config.php file and now my forum shows up...
    Thanks ........ it is now working without any problem.

Leave a comment:

• chairman miaow
    replied
    Same problem here - i've uploaded and then deleted all files and the database countless times , and still get the errors

Think I'll just wait for the stable version !

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Wizard
    replied
    Originally posted by red_baron2000
    i did that... now the page load once and then all i get is this error :

Code:
    [size=2][color=#000080]
    [b]Fatal error: Please upgrade to vBulletin 3.5.0 or greater in /home/test/public_html/beta/includes/init.php on line 163[/b]

[/color][/size]
    i need to to keep refreshing or restarting before i can get it loading again.

thanks for your time and help ..it seems vbb guys have no solution for this so far..pitty.
    Make sure you uploaded all the correct files....

Leave a comment:

• red_baron2000
    replied
    i did that... now the page load once and then all i get is this error :

Code:
    [b][size=2][color=#000080]
    Fatal error: Please upgrade to vBulletin 3.5.0 or greater in /home/test/public_html/beta/includes/init.php on line 163

[/color][/size][/b][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size]
    i need to to keep refreshing or restarting before i can get it loading again.

thanks for your time and help ..it seems vbb guys have no solution for this so far..pitty.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Wizard
    replied
    Originally posted by red_baron2000
    please where did u added that in config.ini?

thank you
    Just below this line:
    PHP Code:
    $config['Mysqli']['ini_file'] = ''
    Let me know if this helps you as well....
    Last edited by Dark_Wizard; Tue 14 Jun '05, 4:17pm.

Leave a comment:

• red_baron2000
    replied
    I am having the same issue and there is no caching software on my server...did a fresh install at least 6 times and getting frustrated.

/edit...
    Finally got it to work and this will be submitted as a bug. I added $config['Misc']['debug'] = true; to my config.php file and now my forum shows up...
    please where did u added that in config.ini?

thank you

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Wizard
    replied
    I am having the same issue and there is no caching software on my server...did a fresh install at least 6 times and getting frustrated.

/edit...
    Last edited by Dark_Wizard; Tue 14 Jun '05, 3:19pm.

Leave a comment:

• TalkMilitary
    replied
    Not a dev, but have you got any caching software on the server? If so, clear it (and restart apache) and try viewing the page again.

I did a second forum the other day, and it is not too consistant, but clearing the eaccelerator cache and restarting apache solved it. This time it happened during the install, and like you... after as well.

It would be nice if their was a way to have the install script *not* cache during install. Not sure if that is possible... perhaps just wishful thinking?
    Last edited by TalkMilitary; Mon 13 Jun '05, 8:43pm. Reason: typo... pain medication is kicking in.

Leave a comment:

• red_baron2000
    replied
    i did a fresh install and it's loaded once and then getting also page can't be displayed!! would like to hear what the developers say to this ?

Leave a comment: