Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Basil
    replied
    I'm having the same problem (Firefox 1.0.4) I can login just fine with IE6.

Leave a comment:

• southernlady
    replied
    I'm using FF 1.0.4 and having NO problems.

When you upgraded your FF, did you uninstall and then reinstall or just upgrade? Makes a BIG difference. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Liz

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    I changed cookie name from bb to bp in config.php and reset cookies / cache in tools.php. Still not working ... It's not that important anyway ...

Leave a comment:

• Alex Older
    replied
    mine was fixed by changing the cookie name both in config.php and using tools.php

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    @Hunter|Uf: So I am not alone anymore ...

Leave a comment:

• Alex Older
    replied
    i'm currently having the same problem and have tried the above.

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    I uploaded tools.php and reset cookie domain and path to default. My cookie prefix in my config.php is default (bb). It doesn't work now, but it's not important now

Anyway, everything else is working really nice

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Upload the tools.php file from your "Do Not Upload" folder. Put this in your admincp directory. Load tools.php in your web browser and click on the options to reset the cookie domain and path to default.

If that doesn't work, make sure that the cookie prefix in your config.php is set to the default which is 'bb'.

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    It's an upgrade from 3.0.7 to 3.5 Beta Release 1

Is there a cookie setup from vbulletin or server side?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Is this an upgrade?

If so from what version?

Sounds like you have a bad cookie setup.

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    Hi ManagerJosh, that's very nice!!! I have to leave my office now, but cu later

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Thor - if you want to let me give it a shot, I'm more than willing. Just find me if ur interested over at the vBulletin-Fans.com IRC Chat.

Please note that I'm not a Jelsoft employee or anyway affiliated with Jelsoft. I'm merely offering support as a fellow vBulletin owner to vBulletin owner

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    I deleted all browser cookies and browser cache. I deleted also "saved passwords" in firefox. Still not working I have Firefox 1.0.4

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Clear all cookies and your browser cache as well. That might be the easiest solution

Leave a comment:

• CMilne
    replied
    I'm using firefox 1.0.4 and I'm having no issues, if you have installed a temporary version on the same domain as a current installation, you'll need to change the cookie path etc. for the new install or else it will try and use the same cookies ( thus creating issues if you have same user / pass or stuff )

Leave a comment: