X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OGT
    replied
    Originally posted by mattnyu99
    As a newbie i always get confused on what i should post where. What are the differences of posting on vbulletin.com vs vbulletin.org? thanks for the clarification.
    Vbulletin.com is for questions about base installs of vbulletin, with explanations of a lot of custom code options that standard vbull has the ability to do, but might not neccessarily be a yes/no box in a cp.

vbulletin.org is where you go if you are trying to incorporate anything into vbull, or any major code additions or modifications. portal type stuff, image galleries, custom menu items, using the vbull db for other applications, etc.

Leave a comment:

• mattnyu99

• mattnyu99
    replied
    As a newbie i always get confused on what i should post where. What are the differences of posting on vbulletin.com vs vbulletin.org? thanks for the clarification.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    There are discussions about this over at vBulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There are discussions about this over at vBulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• mattnyu99

• mattnyu99
    started a topic Anyone know how to install Coppermine?

Anyone know how to install Coppermine?

Here is the situation.

I am not a php expert. I learned how to install vb3 and configure subscription functionality and PayPal IPN on my own. Now I would like to integrate coppermine, using the same user database as vb3.

Is installation/integration learnable with relative short time or should I hire someone to do this?

Any insight is appreciated.
    mattnyu99
    Last edited by mattnyu99; Wed 10 Mar '04, 7:24am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X