No announcement yet.

Anyone know how to install Coppermine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how to install Coppermine?

Here is the situation.

I am not a php expert. I learned how to install vb3 and configure subscription functionality and PayPal IPN on my own. Now I would like to integrate coppermine, using the same user database as vb3.

Is installation/integration learnable with relative short time or should I hire someone to do this?

Any insight is appreciated.
    Last edited by mattnyu99; Wed 10 Mar '04, 7:24am.

There are discussions about this over at vBulletin.org.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

As a newbie i always get confused on what i should post where. What are the differences of posting on vbulletin.com vs vbulletin.org? thanks for the clarification.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      There are discussions about this over at vBulletin.org.

Comment

Originally posted by mattnyu99
        As a newbie i always get confused on what i should post where. What are the differences of posting on vbulletin.com vs vbulletin.org? thanks for the clarification.
        Vbulletin.com is for questions about base installs of vbulletin, with explanations of a lot of custom code options that standard vbull has the ability to do, but might not neccessarily be a yes/no box in a cp.

vbulletin.org is where you go if you are trying to incorporate anything into vbull, or any major code additions or modifications. portal type stuff, image galleries, custom menu items, using the vbull db for other applications, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X