How can I send emails to a specific Usergroup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I send emails to a specific Usergroup

I need to send emails to specific usergroups. These users primary usergroups are registered users, but their secondary groups is what I want to search by.

Go to Admin Options. Click on Users, and Send Email to users. Select a group, message and subject. Unless the users are tagged as primary usergroups it will not find any users.

R3 RC2

You cannot do this at this time. You can only search based on the primary usergroup.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      You cannot do this at this time. You can only search based on the primary usergroup.
      Ahh too bad.

Comment

Ah that answers the question I just posted. Well that's a problem for me right now.

Comment

This is a big problem for me as well. Are there plans to address this shortcoming?
          Neville Franks, Author of Surfulater and ED for Windows.

Comment

That's a question for the developers. I recommend you post this as a suggestion for future versions ihn the vB3 Suggestions forum.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
            X