Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @support - calendarviews

Dear Suppport,

I found some questions about the calendar and the views but no answers with a official comment at any thread
    Can you please answer the questions:

- Is it possible to change the default view from weekly to monthly?

- Is it possible to make a list of all entrys like this
    overview:
    12.04.04 - appointment 1
    10.05.04 - appointment 2
    30.05.04 - appointment 3
    and so on

Thank you for your time
    André

Your first question:

In calendar.php you can find this code:

if (empty($_REQUEST['do']))
    {
    $defaultview = iif ($calendarinfo['default'], 'displayweek', 'displaymonth');
    $_REQUEST['do'] = iif(!empty($_COOKIE[COOKIE_PREFIX . 'calview' . $calendarinfo['calendarid']]), $_COOKIE[COOKIE_PREFIX . 'calview' . $calendarinfo['calendarid']], $defaultview);
    }

the line :
    $defaultview = iif ($calendarinfo['default'], 'displayweek', 'displaymonth');

sets it to a default view, change displayweek to displaymonth and hopefully that works

But for proper help, ask on vbulletin.org - the source code modifying community.

Comment

Please don't post code modifications here. The place for this is at vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Gold release allows you to set the default view to weekly or monthly from the calendar manager. RC4 might even allow this as I don't recall when I changed it.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
          X