Forum Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Names?

In the forum index page, the listed forums are automatically underlined. I have two questions:
    1. How do I make it where when you don't put the cursor over the forum name, it's not underlined. But when it's being hovered by the cursor, it is underlined?
    2. What do I need to edit specifically?
    If I could get precise details on where to go and what to edit specifically, that would truly help me out.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Click on go for the style you want to change > Find Category Strips >

Change the CSS values for the link
    the first ones text-decoration should be none and the second, the third should be underline

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Click on go for the style you want to change > Find Category Strips >

the first ones text-decoration should be none and the second, the third should be underline
      I'm there. But what you directed me to is the place where the Catagory strips are. I'd like to change the actual name of the forums, like Autzen Madness, etc here:

http://www.ducknation.net/forum/

The catagories are good. I'd just like to change the forum names.

Comment

Alt one then same steps

Alternating Color 1 that is

Comment

Alt one then same steps

Alternating Color 1 that is
          Please forgive me, but I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Click on go for the style you want to change > Find First Alternating Color >

Comment

What does the first alternating color have to do with the CSS of the forum name?

Comment

Zachery means that if you update the FONT COLOR in the First Alternating Color or the Second Alternating Color that the name of the forum in that cell is changed.

Comment

I still don't know what to do. I need instructions, like:

First, go here. Find this color, then apply it to this.

I need clear instructions, because I'm unfamiliar with what to do.

Comment

i dont know how much clear i can be

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Click on go for the style you want to change > Find First Alternating Color >

Comment

Okay, I got it now. Thanks.

Comment