Creating a style by copy or clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a style by copy or clone

Can you create a new style by cloning or copying an existing style without making one dependant on the other so I can modify at will after the copy is done?

Shan

Quickest way would be to download it and reupload it under a differnt name

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      Quickest way would be to download it and reupload it under a differnt name
      When you say that, do you mean there is a StyleSheet I can do this with? The server is local so I can copy and paste whatever files I need to. Where is the style data stored? I am at work so I do not have access to the server directory structure to look so I apologize is that is a really dumb question.

Shan

Comment

Zachery means that in the style manager you have the option to import/export your styles.

Download the .xml to your hard drive and import it again under a different name, as a new style. Then you have the same style twice, not depending on eachother and you can edit to your liking (either of them).

Comment

Oh, I see. Duh...why did I not think of that. I think vBulletin has so many options that I am too dazzled to see the obvious most of the time. Thanks!

Shan

Comment

It is all about experience. Finding out now helps you tomorrow

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X