Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing a second license... questions

Hello!

I already own one license for a site. I am in the process of setting up a second site and want to purchase another license for it. I have gone into the 'members area' to make my purchase. My question is this.... If I purchase it there, am I going to be getting the Vbulletin 3.0? On the homepage of vbulletin.com, it says that the latest version is the 2.3.4, which I am assuming is what you get when you purchase through the purchase link on the home page.

How do I go about getting the license for the 3.0 version?

TIA!

Originally posted by TLCanna
    Hello!

I already own one license for a site. I am in the process of setting up a second site and want to purchase another license for it. I have gone into the 'members area' to make my purchase. My question is this.... If I purchase it there, am I going to be getting the Vbulletin 3.0? One the homepage of vbulletin.com, it says that the latest version is the 2.3.4, which I am assuming is what you get when you purchase through the purchase link on the home page.

How do I go about getting the license for the 3.0 version?

TIA!
    Just purchase the second licence.

Then when you come to download, you will have a choice to download 2.3.4 or vb3 RC4.

Comment

Hi there,

When you purchase a license, you can use that to either download version 2.x or 3.x.
      At the moment they are both listed in the Member area for download. The license is not restricted to a version number.

Comment

Perfect!!! Thank you so much for the quick replies!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X