image.php and images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image.php and images

I had all the avatars assigned to the database, but then I found some people hotlinking certain avatars for other forums.

Now, although I've now moved the avatars from the database and into a separate folder, the image.php? file is still being requested offsite.

Although this means that no image is showing, it does mean that my site stats are being completely messed up with request errors.

Is there *anything* I can do to "image.php" to direct a specific punitive image out at these Hotlinkers, or else prevent the file being otherwise called - without hurting my own forum?

Apart from destroying my stats, it's also caused a massive argument with one of my major webhosts about the issue. Overall, this entire issue is driving me nuts!!

Try this -> http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ght=hotlinking

Comment

Thanks for that - very much obliged - now applied, and we'll see if it works for vB3.

Comment

Originally posted by I, Brian
        Thanks for that - very much obliged - now applied, and we'll see if it works for vB3.
        Yes it will...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X