Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysql Error - clean install of vb3 rc4

Hi,
    I just installed vb3 rc4 for the first time. I ran the install/upgrade1.php script to try to be able to log in, but I get a database error page below.

Versions:
    PHP is at v4.0.6

Mysql is at v3.23.33

Here's the SOURCE code from the error page:

<html><head><title> Database Error</title><style type="text/css"><!--.error { font: 11px tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; }--></style></head>
    <body></table></td></tr></table></form>
    <blockquote><p class="error">&nbsp;</p><p class="error"><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.</b><br />
    Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p><p class="error">An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="<A href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical">mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p class="error">We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote>
    <!--
    Database error in vBulletin :
    Invalid SQL:
    SELECT title, data FROM datastore
    WHERE title IN ('options', 'cron', 'forumcache', 'usergroupcache', 'stylecache')

mysql error: Table 'ddforum.datastore' doesn't exist
    mysql error number: 1146
    Date: Thursday 26th of February 2004 06:40:54 PM
    Script: http://www.doggiedoor.com/forums/install/upgrade1.php
    Referer:
    IP Address: 24.94.111.242
    -->
    </body></html>
    :) Brandy

If you just installed RC4 you dont need to upgrade

Comment

My bad, I accidently followed the readme instructions for rc1 - nm

Thanks for waking me up
      :) Brandy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X