CSS cant get it right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS cant get it right!

I have been trying to get it the way I want it in the Admin CP but nothings working right. some items chaning some are not.

1. I want to set ALL font sizes for the whole forum to one size (post,header,etc). Where how can this be done? cause adding the sizes in the boxes within the CP just seems not to work.

2. I want to change the size color of .bigusername when I add the CSS nothing happens. What did I miss? Again it seems like my CSS is ignored.

3. I want to add my color SCROLLBAR attrib... where how? I add it to the body section with the cp but nothing.

4. Do I need to use my own CSS style sheet or???

PLS help shed some light on this, I have been trying to figure it out but maybe Im just not seeing the right spot.

-Louis
    Louis| Techieville.com

Not sure what's going on with some of that stuff but I can tell you the only way you're going to be able to change your scrollbar colors is by changing the doc type to this:

Code:
    [color=black]<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">[/color]

[color=black][/color]

IE, which most people use, will not display scroll bar color customizations with an XHTML doc type.
    http://www.teamxbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nombie Wan
      Not sure what's going on with some of that stuff but I can tell you the only way you're going to be able to change your scrollbar colors is by changing the doc type to this:

Code:

[color=black]<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">[/color]

[color=black][/color]

IE, which most people use, will not display scroll bar color customizations with an XHTML doc type.
      Thanks I tried this on my site and all it did was throw my quote box outa wack! But it did allow me to get my colored scroll bars back. Im still waiting to find out why my quote box is not showing the quote properly.
      Louis| Techieville.com

Comment

Working...
      X