Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing category strip... adding an image

Hey guys,

I was wondering how, or what, I would look up to find information on how to add images to my forum category like the banner advertisements seen here?

http://board.rapmusic.com/

You can use HTML code in forum descriptions. So you can add HTML img tags to the descriptions of your categories in your Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager.

To change the positioning of the images in the category strip you can edit your forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost. The image will show up where the $forum[description] variable is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      You can use HTML code in forum descriptions. So you can add HTML img tags to the descriptions of your categories in your Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager.

To change the positioning of the images in the category strip you can edit your forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost. The image will show up where the $forum[description] variable is.

Cool, but that's the wrong one. I'm looking to add it into the category strip, not the forum strip?

Comment

Categories are just forums that are set not to act as forums. Top level categories, like the ones shown on that site, are built from the forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost.

Comment