Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAN
    replied
    As for the yellow input color, do you perhaps have the google toolbar installed? It features an auto-fill feature for forms and when it recognizes certain form fields, it will highlight them in yellow.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Hussain
    Hi Wayne,

Thanks. Just changed it but there is a yellow coloured feild there. I have noticed it does resort to its original coulor at times. Is there any particular reason for this to change? The email there was correct but the feild was yellow in colour.
    Actually have been wondering about the yellow fields myself as they appear occasionally. Haven't gotten an answer about them yet but once I get ahold of the right person I will get it.

Leave a comment:

• Hussain
    replied
    Hi Wayne,

Thanks. Just changed it but there is a yellow coloured feild there. I have noticed it does resort to its original coulor at times. Is there any particular reason for this to change? The email there was correct but the feild was yellow in colour.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can change the email address under vBulletin Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Options. vBulletin only sends email using this one email address.

Leave a comment:

• Hussain
    started a topic Email Not Being Delivered

Email Not Being Delivered

Hi,

I am not getting my emails delivered to my email ID. The problems that I face are

1. I am getting this message right now:

A message that you sent contained one or more recipient addresses that were
    incorrectly constructed:

2. I would all notifications to come to one single email ID. Is it possible for one to set this with one change for all the forums?

3. In lieu with #2 - how does one change the admin email ID that was set at the time of updating please.

Thanks.