X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Creek
    replied
    My friend,

I started this thread back in 2005. I really don't remember.

Leave a comment:

• cyberdog478
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle Creek View Post
    I get:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/testforum/resetcookie.php on line 6

3.0.5 board..
    I get the same error, what did you do to fix this?

Leave a comment:

• Chousho
    replied
    Originally posted by Attrox
    Excellent.. that seemed to clear up the problem, thanks a lot.
    Same here! I just switched the directory from TLD/forums to forums.TLD and was having the same problem. Cleared up everything and now I can login once and for all! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Creek
    replied
    I get:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/testforum/resetcookie.php on line 6

3.0.5 board..

Leave a comment:

• rms10
    replied
    One of my users is having to log in twice in order to get logged on. i.e. he logs in and it takes him back to the log in screen. When he logs in the second time he then has access.

With the above code work for my users?

Leave a comment:

• Attrox
    replied
    Excellent.. that seemed to clear up the problem, thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Your cookie settings might be specific to your old server. Try uploading this script to your forum directory and running it from your browser (backup first!). This should reset your cookiepath and cookiedomain. Then relaunch your browser and try logging in.

edit: updated file to include the table prefix in the query so it works on forums that use table prefixes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jake Bunce; Sun 22 Feb '04, 1:31pm.

Leave a comment:

• Attrox
    started a topic Login Issues

Login Issues

I am in the process of switching servers right now, and just moved my forums from the old server to the new one. On the new one, I can't login to my forums or my Admin CP.. there seems to be something wrong with the cookies. I can't get into the ACP to check it out. Does anybody have any idea what might be wrong?