Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Yes you can do that, but you need setup Usergroup promotions.
    Q10. How can i setup how many days / posts a user must have before they can get an avatar / profile picture / Personal Messages / be able to download attachments

A10. This is now accomplished by usergroup promotion and primary / secondary usergroups. AdminCP > Usergroups > Promotions

Leave a comment:

• Charlie O'Leary
    replied
    That didn't do what I wanted it to do, but I found my answer. I had to remove the "Registered User" title from the group. It was overriding the custom title ranks.

Ok, question 2. In the original vB I could set a limit of posts required before they can make a custom title / avatar. Can I do that in this version? Didn't see it when I looked.
    Last edited by Charlie O'Leary; Thu 19 Feb '04, 3:23am.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    In the usergroup manager, if you edit the registered usergroup, goto the General Permissions section and set [ YES ] for the option : Can Use Custom Title.

Then they should show up with their own custom usertitle.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie O'Leary
    started a topic Custom Titles?

Custom Titles?

I have custom titles setup (from 1-2500 posts), but the users are still showing up as "Registered User" or "Forum Administrator" etc., etc. I've tried updating the titles, I've even gone so far as to allow them to customize them. They still show as the default though. How do I change it so the titles are tierd again based on post count?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X