Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question about MSN?

i just found when i tried to click send msn message to someone BUT nothing

happened (without any error appear) maybe some steps wrong....SO what is the correct step than the msn msg will work....thankz...

I think it only works with Windows Messenger (the one that comes default with windows) and not MSN Messenger (the new, latest version).

At least, that was what a bug report stated a while back if I'm not mistaken.
    vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Originally posted by conqsoft
      I think it only works with Windows Messenger (the one that comes default with windows) and not MSN Messenger (the new, latest version).

At least, that was what a bug report stated a while back if I'm not mistaken.
      thankz for that infomation~ if it can work with new MSN version will be great

Comment

Anyone know how to change it to work with MSN?

Ta
        Last edited by Synchro; Thu 18 Mar '04, 2:03am.

Comment

For MSN 5.x/6.x, you must to use ActiveX, but not work with latests versions of MSN 6.x.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X