VB 3 RC4 Template problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB 3 RC4 Template problem

After upgrading from VB 3 RC3 to VB 3 RC4, I did a template revert for all the templates i have. Now that all are reverted, the edit template is not working.

I can not edit anything anymore. It says, error on page when I double click on a specific template file in the ADMIN CONTROL PANEL Template editor. Please help..what do i need to do to get this to work.
    Last edited by hasan2k; Tue 10 Feb '04, 3:59am.

If you post the full error here, we can investigate.
    Make sure you have uploaded all the rc4 files in ascii (except the images) and that you did not resume or skip.

Comment

Originally posted by floris
      If you post the full error here, we can investigate.
      Make sure you have uploaded all the rc4 files in ascii (except the images) and that you did not resume or skip.
      The error was " Error on page"

NO other error was given. Everything else is fine except for the template edit.

Comment

Try a hard refresh - CTRL-F5.

If you still have this problem then run 'Suspect File Versions' in the Diagnostics section of the Admin CP.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Try a hard refresh - CTRL-F5.

If you still have this problem then run 'Suspect File Versions' in the Diagnostics section of the Admin CP.
          FilenameVersion./clientscriptFilenameVersion./archiveFilenameVersion./includesFilenameVersion./includes/cronFilenameVersion./installFilenameVersion./CPmodFilenameVersion./CPadminFilenameVersion./subscriptionsFilenameVersion

After running the "suspect File Version" here is what i got. What do i need to do?

Comment

Your files are up-to-date. Did you try a hard refresh? What browser are you using? Have you tried this with a different browser?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Looks like everything is fixed now after trying the mycookies.php and Control-F5 a few times. May be something is wrong with my IE

Comment

*thinks*

mycookies.php?

Got a link to that file for me, please?

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...514#post589514

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                  X