• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java errors :(

http://www.nakazdytemat.com/showthre...471#post122471

RC 2
    In showthread.php
    You can see them by going to the link above and checking the error in the IE status bar.

Ive tried to revert all the templates - Nothing.
    Re uploaded all JS files - Nothing.
    When i turn off my Quick Reply - No error but i want the quick reply.

Im guessing the answer im going to get is upgrade to RC3

Also when i check the "Require Click for Quick Reply" to Yes it dosnet chance anything. People can reply without clicking the quick reply button.

Comment

Upgrade to RC3, make sure you upload the clientscript folder in ASCII mode, make sure your forum path is set correctly in the ACP. Also do a hard refresh and clear your cache.

Comment

No errors here btw
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

So its proball their cache?

Comment

Thats whats wierd. I cleared my cache a few times. 1/2 users report the error 1/2 say everything is fine. Who do i believe?
            Most users are one IE

Comment

Its most likly their cache, have them clear their temporay internet files

Comment

Nope not it. I Believe its just the browser version issues. And the sensitivity of editing templates. Cant the quick reply box be more like the VB2 one? ( The hack )

People are reporting different errors - Some people even used Windows Washer to clear all internet data Yet errors return.

Comment

If their using IE 5.5 or 6.0 and your using all default templates there should be no reason this is happening

Comment

Originally posted by DavidKosiba
                    Thats whats wierd. I cleared my cache a few times. 1/2 users report the error 1/2 say everything is fine. Who do i believe?
                    Most users are one IE
                    If you clear the cache in your browser, those users will not notice a difference

You can upgrade to rc4 now.
                    Then build a new style based on parent: None
                    and force your users to use that.
                    After a few reloads, the new javascript will kick in.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X