Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please start a new thread with all the relevant info.

Leave a comment:

• adamantium
    replied
    Any resolve to this issue? I haven't found one yet myself and am having the same problem with 3.0.3 and 4.3.2 php

Leave a comment:

• RapCheck
    replied
    I've deleted around 600 users one by one

Leave a comment:

• gsnetworks
    replied
    I'm having the same problem at our forum =\ We're running vBulletin Version 3.0.3 we're running php version 4.3.4

Also, in the Admin Cp when you click on "ban user" you get..

"
    Not Found

The requested URL //banning.php was not found on this server.

"

And indeed there is no banning.php in admincp on the server

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by gsnetworks; Sun 22 Aug '04, 10:32pm.

Leave a comment:

• RapCheck
    replied
    Ok... I know the php version is old, its shared hosting so I don't personally have the options to upgrade anything can only suggest.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You are running a terribly outdated version of PHP. I recommend upgrading to PHP 4.3.5 to see if this fixes the problem.

Leave a comment:

• RapCheck
    replied
    http://www.rapcheck.com/b/?&do=phpinfo

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I really don't know what would cause this. I can't duplicate this problem so maybe it's server related. Are you sure you uploaded all the vB3 Gold files?

In the Admin CP, open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.

Leave a comment:

• RapCheck
    replied
    ok well in the mean time I have updated to 3 gold succesfully, and mass prune of users still doesnt work. nothing happens though it goes through the process and says its deleting, the users dont get deleted!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I have been testing some different ways out on how to do this and none of them can duplicate this. the prune / delete is really working as it should here, and the remove descriptions part too. Both seperatly from each other of course.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Hmmm...I don't know what this problem is. As I said I couldn't duplicate it. Try reuploading all the original RC3 non-image files. Make sure you upload these in ASCII and overwrite the ones on the server.

Leave a comment:

• RapCheck
    replied
    Yes, the delete box is checked.

By board is unhacked.

Mass moving users works.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I can't duplicate this problem in my unhacked RC3 test forum. It removed alo the users just fine. Did you check the 'delete' option prior to submitting this request?

Leave a comment:

• RapCheck
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• RapCheck
    replied
    hmmm

admincp/user.php

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X