Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does an admin send a private message to every registered user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does an admin send a private message to every registered user?

The topic says all. I couldn't find it with search, too many results and not what I was looking for.

Hi there

By default: Not.
    This would require source code hacking.
    You are best of asking this question in the hacking community at vbulletin.org
    Good luck, because I'd like to have this hack aswell, I wrote it for version 2, but I can't get it to work in version 3.

Anyway, I hope you find someone who can.

Good luck!

Comment

Ive liked this feature in other BB's for a while now and am currently looking into it, if i figure it out i will release it but i cannot promise ill figure it out

if i do it will be at vBulletin.org

Comment

I only have to do it once to let everyone know PM is now enabled. Isn't there a possibility to run a query with the content of the PM?
        Last edited by Ogmuk; Thu 5 Feb '04, 5:54am.

Comment

bump

Comment

I don't think this can be done with a simple query. As stated earlier this requires modifying the code. Try asking over at vbulletin.org.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X