Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using up failed login quota

Dear everybody,
    I'm using RC3 and there's a problem happen with my users. They cannot login to the board. Whenever my users login, the board announces that they have used up their login quota even it is the first time they login. Some users can avoid this problem and I completely don't know where this problem come from. It's much more appreciated if anyone can help me on this issue.
    Thank you for reading

Are you on a fresh install or an upgrade?

Comment

Thank Faranth for you very quick response.
      It's a upgrade from beta4. For the very first few days, i works normally but for the last 2 days, this problem occurs.

Comment

By the way, I wonder if there is anyway to disable the failed login quota?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZone
          Thank Faranth for you very quick response.
          It's a upgrade from beta4. For the very first few days, i works normally but for the last 2 days, this problem occurs.
          Ill take a look into the ACP and see if i can find out where the info is held

Originally posted by ZeroZone
          By the way, I wonder if there is anyway to disable the failed login quota?
          Not that im aware of

Comment

Thanks Faranth for you help so far. I've to edit the source file to skip the failed login quota check and it works now. But I still wanna know why this problem occured in my board
            Thank everybody for reading and commenting on my topic.

Comment

Im also having the same problem with rc3.If i login with the users name and password it works fine just not for them..I have a large board and have had 100's of emails about them not being able to login..Tried mycookies.php checked settings..Cant figure this out..

ZeroZone

Which file do you edit to skip the login quota check?

EDIT:Found your answer in the other thread..thanks>.I will post if it fixs the problems with my board.
              Last edited by stroke25; Thu 5 Feb '04, 11:38pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X