Style Sets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Sets?

Forgive me if this is on the forums somewhere and I missed it. My VB3 Test forums currently only has the VBulletin 3 white Style set and VBulletin 2 default. How can I grab the grey style set and the default VBulletin 3 style set?

Thanks

Hello

Kier has released them in the gamma announcement thread - as attachments.

Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by floris
      Hello

Kier has released them in the gamma announcement thread - as attachments.

Have fun.
      When I attempted to upload the style it told me I couldnt do it because I was on RC3, and the Style was for Gamma. How can I resolve this?
      Last edited by Roody; Sun 1 Feb '04, 11:40am.

Comment

Set 'Ignore Style Version' to 'Yes'. Then after they are uploaded, revert all templates for these styles.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Set 'Ignore Style Version' to 'Yes'. Then after they are uploaded, revert all templates for these styles.
          How do you revert templates for all the new styles?

Comment

In the style manager, there is a drop down, In this drop down, there is an option to revert all customized templates

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
              In the style manager, there is a drop down, In this drop down, there is an option to revert all customized templates
              Thanks. It told me there was nothing to do. Guess thats because its a test forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X