Problems with RC3 and Safari Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with RC3 and Safari Browser

I just upgraded my board, from RC2 to RC3. And then all of a sudden, i get these lines under each post when i look at my forums with Safari. It is only Safari that does this. But, my site is aimed at Mac users, so this is really bad. The lines strech from the borders and go under each post. If you have Safari, please check it at www.macshrine.com/forums/index.php

thanks.

ps i tested this on safari 1.1.1 (lines occur there) and the internal beta 1.2[not released yet] and the lines still occur there.
    Last edited by MacShrine; Sun 1st Feb '04, 7:51am.

Originally posted by MacShrine
    I just upgraded my board, from RC2 to RC3. And then all of a sudden, i get these lines under each post when i look at my forums with Safari. It is only Safari that does this. But, my site is aimed at Mac users, so this is really bad. The lines strech from the borders and go under each post. If you have Safari, please check it at www.macshrine.com/forums/index.php

thanks.

ps i tested this on safari 1.1.1 (lines occur there) and the internal beta 1.2[not released yet] and the lines still occur there.
    anyone going to help me?

Comment

Did you change any templates?

Fresh install of RC3 doesn't have those lines you have.

Comment

Working...
      X