Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Templates not sticking

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mitchell
    started a topic Templates not sticking

    Templates not sticking

    EDIT: FIXED this problem by clearing my cookies.

    Hi guyS:

    Just upgraded to V3 RC 3 from 2.3.4..

    All went well. I reinputted my templates, that works fine..

    Only one strange behavior..

    I have a template - let's call it "template A" that is used for 90% of my forums and SHOULD be the default for the "forum home" page as well. "template B", is used for the other 10% ..

    strangely enough, I have "template a" set as the default template, yet, template b shows up as the layout for forum home!

    any ideas?
    Last edited by Mitchell; Sun 1 Feb '04, 7:47am.

Related Topics

Collapse

Working...
X