Global unchecking of "Post signature?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global unchecking of "Post signature?"

I hate having to edit the same 6 templates every time to uncheck the default "Post signature" option. Is there some sort of global option (or can one be incorporated in the future) to turn this off without editing templates?

It'd be quite lovely. I heart you all.
    Ed FvC
    Webmaster, FordvsChevy.com

Well you can make a fake global template and have all your styles fall under it

Global
    -Child
    -Child
    -Child

Any changes made at the global style would be filtered down to the rest of the styles

Comment

I've got that...I still have to edit the same 6 templates to get rid of them all each time there's an update.
      Ed FvC
      Webmaster, FordvsChevy.com

Comment

no make one change to the master in global, revert the others?

simple solution

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
          no make one change to the master in global, revert the others?

simple solution
          I think he means there are 6 templates that have to be changed. Not 1 template in 6 styles.
          vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Well in that case, its not always nessary to update your templates. just check to see if theyve been updated. and if they have check to see how, unless a major change has happened usualy only small bits have been changed

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X