X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boofo
    Could you do an inarray with this?
    No, its not that simple

Ill try hax up something in the next day or 2.

Comment

Thank you, sir. I will be looking forward to it.
      vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

I completed it.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=472771

Comment

And I just installed it. Thank you very much, sir.
          vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

Great!

Originally posted by floris
            I now use this on vBulletin.nl:

Open the navbar templates and find this code:
            Code:
            <!-- breadcrumb, login, pm info -->
            Above this, on a new line, add this code:
            Code:
            <if condition="is_member_of($bbuserinfo, 3)">
            <table border="1" width="100%" bordercolor="#800000" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
            <tr>
            	 <td width="100%" align="left">
            <strong><span class="normalfont">
            You have not yet activated your forum account, $bbuserinfo[username]! <br />
            To request your activation e-mail, click <a href="register.php?$session[sessionurl]&amp;do=requestemail&amp;email=$bbuserinfo[email]">here</a>.<br />
            If you did not enter your real e-mail address at registration, please go to your <a href="profile.php?$session[sessionurl]&amp;do=editpassword">$vbphrase[user_cp]</a> and change it.<br />
            For more details about registration, please click <a href="faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_vb_why_register">$vbphrase[faq]</a>. <br />
            You may have to temporarily de-activate any spam protection on your computer or the activation e-mail may not get through.
            </span></strong>
            	 </td>
            </tr>
            </table>
            <br />
            </if>
            Save the template and enjoy

This looks like this:
            Fantastic these suggestions! Since running my forum... the MOST questions I got about using the forum where the fact that people didn't now how to complete the registration process. You can find countless posts on Vbulletin.com from co-admins concerning the problems with re-activation mails. If there's anything that can be improved from VB2 to VB3, then it's definately this registration-process, IMHO. VB3 has already improved on this, as I understood from replies from the VBTeam, but this template addition just finishes it. I will definately use this template-edit on VB3. It will be my first ever......
            How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X