• Steve Machol
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94085

Leave a comment:

• GmvsFord
    replied
    I'm also trying to do this upgrade and I keep getting this error:
    ?>
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\WEB\GMvsFord\forums\upload\includes\config.php3:104) in D:\WEB\GMvsFord\forums\upload\includes\functions.php3 on line 2725

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    av2, I noticed you have removed the url from the error msg, but there is still a link in the first post, (technical staff) .. just pointing it out

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This means that either the db info in config.php is wrong or there is a problem connecting to this server. If you are sure you have the correct db info, then you'll need to contact your host.

Leave a comment:

• AV2
    replied
    <html><head><title> Database Error</title><style type="text/css"><!--.error { font: 11px tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; }--></style></head>
    <body></table></td></tr></table></form>
    <blockquote><p class="error">&nbsp;</p><p class="error"><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.</b><br />
    Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p><p class="error">An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="<A href="mailto:[email protected]*********.net">Technical">mailto:[email protected]*********.net">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p class="error">We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote>

<!--
    Database error in vBulletin :

Link-ID == false, connect failed
    mysql error:

mysql error number: 0

Date: Sunday 01st of February 2004 02:12:53 AM
    Script: http://****.******.net/install/upgrade.php
    Referer:
    IP Address: ****** -->

</body></html>

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    We need to see the entire error message. Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then copy-n-paste the error message here.

Leave a comment:

• AV2
    started a topic upgrade.php Database Error

upgrade.php Database Error

I go to run the upgrade script (Upgrading from RC1 to RC3) and when I go to the upgrade.php file, I get an error

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Its weird cause I got this exact error when trying to upgrade to RC2!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X