PHP Nuke question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Nuke question...

how does one transfer phpnuke users/posts to VB 3.0 ?

Through an import script.
    But I do not know if there is one made yet for the version 3 system of vBulletin.

[update]
    I just checked the rc3.zip file and it has no phpnuke like import_*.php file in the admincp/importers/ and there are not any version 3 importer files in the member area that I could find.

Trick:
    If there is a convert script for phpbb or ipb, then you could import to that bulletin board software and from there, to vbulletin version 2 or 3.

Comment

Yeah I was going to do it that way... but okay, my test vb3.0 is on one site right... but my phpnuke site is on a completely different domain. I was going to purchase another copy of vb3.0 next month when it comes out gold to go with that, but before hand, I would like to start the process of moving our site over... you see? That way when I do purchase the other license, its ready to go!

So how do I go about importing it if it is on a totally different domain?

When I ran the script directly, its also giving me this error... the bbimport_phpbb2 script...

Warning: main(./../admin/global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*******/public_html/backup/forums/admincp/importers/bbimport_phpbb2.php on line 21

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X