legend border?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legend border?

how can I easily change the color of the legend border? it doesn't work in the css editor to add "border: #C0C0C0;" and in the additional css box it works if you add this:

HTML Code:
    /* ***** legend border ***** */
    .fieldset { border: #C0C0C0; }
    but then it makes the legend box look like this:
    Attached Files

up you go thread

Comment

Maybe

Code:
      fieldset { border: 1px #C0C0C0; }

Comment

Originally posted by merk
        Maybe

Code:
        fieldset { border: 1px #C0C0C0; }
        nope that makes it look like this
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SiXXGuNNZ
          nope that makes it look like this
          Try

Code:
          fieldset { border: 1px solid #c0c0c0; }

Comment

Originally posted by merk
            Try

Code:
            fieldset { border: 1px solid #c0c0c0; }
            much closer, that actually makes the surrounding box touch corners smoothly, hopefully they add the option to change it in the css editor tho

thanks for a temporary answer

Comment

Whether or not the corners touch smoothly depends on your browser which actually renders the fieldset. We have no control over it. In my browser, Mozilla Firebird, the corners touch smoothly. Also checked it in Internet Explorer where the corners even inherit from the visual style you have installed. With Luna based styles they are rounded and with a classic style they are square.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                Whether or not the corners touch smoothly depends on your browser which actually renders the fieldset. We have no control over it. In my browser, Mozilla Firebird, the corners touch smoothly. Also checked it in Internet Explorer where the corners even inherit from the visual style you have installed. With Luna based styles they are rounded and with a classic style they are square.
                well, I haven't changed anything but the border color and it changes the way the edges touch, default the are rounded, why can't there be an option to set the border color for legend?

Comment

Because like Wayne said its controled by the browser / OS

You can change the color, however this will make all edges render square on all systems

also did check to see if another class is overriding them somewhere else?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X