Legacy Postbit & pm_showpm template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy Postbit & pm_showpm template

My default $postbit is heavily modified and when users are viewing their private messages they are viewing the private messages with the default $postbit, How do I change it to where they view their private messages with the legacy_postbit?

I have tried looked in the pm_showpm template and changed $postbit to $postbit_legacy even tried $postbitlegacy and $legacypostbit and no go.

I know its something simple. So what might that be?

Thanks

Originally posted by hypedave
    My default $postbit is heavily modified and when users are viewing their private messages they are viewing the private messages with the default $postbit, How do I change it to where they view their private messages with the legacy_postbit?

I have tried looked in the pm_showpm template and changed $postbit to $postbit_legacy even tried $postbitlegacy and $legacypostbit and no go.

Thanks
    I have eactly the same problem - in particular, I'd like even to have a chance to use a compelely different custom template for PMs, like postbit_pm, mainly to remove signatures from displaying in pm.

Anyone
    CarlitoBrigante on vb.org - MagnetiCat.com
    Professional vBulletin development, support, upgrades

Comment

Make use of conditionals

<if condtitnion="THIS_SCRIT == private"> do PM Postbit template <else /> Do postbit for announcment / showthread </if>

Comment

Originally posted by hypedave

Thanks
        Put the following in your phpinclude_start template:
        PHP Code:
         if (THIS_SCRIPT === "private" ) {

$vboptions['legacypostbit'] = 1;
         } 
        Where it says $postbit in the actual template, leave that the same.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
          Make use of conditionals

<if condtitnion="THIS_SCRIT == private"> do PM Postbit template <else /> Do postbit for announcment / showthread </if>
          Where abouts should i put this condition? Im trying to use a custom template for displaying private messages.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X