An annoying border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An annoying border

Can't quite figure out how to remove this damn border from around the quickreply box, or any other box it shows up in. I have searched high and low on here, found a reference to the 'legend' in style settings but either that didn't work or we didn't do it right. The border I am referring to is the white one in the attached image:
    Attached Files

Still looking for an answer to this one.

Comment

hmm it looks to me like the surround panel or whatever its called ?
      If it is its in the style somewhere.
      Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

Comment

Nope, that's what I thought at first but it's not that.

Comment

You will find that what you are looking for is under the "Panel" part of the MAIN CSS area.

Change border: 2px outset; to border: 0px; and it will disapear from all forms that use it, your normal reply, the quickreply, etc..

Comment

Hmm....tried that and it didn't have much of an effect, just incase there is any confusion this is the border I wish to change:
            Attached Files

Comment

Really need an answer for this one fellas.

Comment

I'm not really sure if it is possible to change it. for IE you can add a border-color to one of the CSS sections, but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference in firebird. If i find anything which works i'll post it though

Comment

Nemesis, it's in the "Table Border" section of your CSS, on the right under "Extra CSS Attributes". Took me a while to find it the other day, too.
                  Fans of Reality TV

Comment

thats a fieldset, its generated by your system you can define changing it, but for anyone using XP it will no longer look round like it does for me
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Faranth
                      thats a fieldset, its generated by your system you can define changing it, but for anyone using XP it will no longer look round like it does for me
                      I use XP, don't look round for me, maybe caus i'm using the classic style. So, well I tried the table border and that had no effect as it is not the border I am talking about. Faranth, you know which border I mean and i'm not too bothered if it look round for anybody so is there a way to 'define' a colour for it? It really does look tacky with darker styles, never had this problem on VB2 afaik.

Comment

well if your using classic it wont look that way, if you realy want to change it youd need to make a class to effect all fieldset varibles.

this in the long run will ruin how it displays it on other systems however

Comment

Dang it, bloody stupid thing. Ohwell...

*wonders what 'class to effect all fieldset varibles' means*

Comment

class refers to a css entry

fieldset {somthing: value value #hex;}

thats a class you can learn more at http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_examples.asp

Comment

Thanks for the help, but that really goes over my head, when I have a problem like this I rely on other people as I don't know anything myself. Thanks again for your efforts.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X