Urgent - Help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Help needed

What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: log_admin_action() in /home/legions/public_html/Forum/admincp/index.php on line 33

vB version? Fresh install or upgrade?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ahh sorry. Its RC1, was an upgrade from 2.3.0 and has been working fine for weeks. I applied a hack, removed the hack, code the same (its a backup file) and now it is very unhappy.

Comment

So the problem happened after installing the hack? Frankly it sounds like you are not running the original RC1 files. I suggest you either reupload those files, or better yet upgrade to RC2.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

All fixed now. My global had been overwritten with an empty one. no idea how. Perhaps I canceled a dependent file transfer in dreamweaver.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X