Importing Language Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing Language Never Ends

When I get to step 6 on a fresh install it never finishes importing, it just keeps going and going and going.

I've redownloaded the vb package, I've cleared the database, even created a new one, re-uploaded files, etc.

Can't get past Importing Language.

What gives? I'm on a t1 conncetion through work.
    Michael Key - www.mikekey.com
    www.hrfbody.com - Hampton Roads F-Body

Does your PHP support XML? Do you have a link to your phpinfo?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I think there would have some broken phrase in your language.xml. you can upload a offical one.

Comment

Yes, Iv'e had vb installed before on this server. I have had this problem since moving from Gamma to RC2

Comment

Honestly I belive this is a freak problem a few people are experincing, I tried downloading a new copy again today and it worked fine on this server.

As you can see in this thread, http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91555 not the first time.

Just a random thing I suppose. Thank you for the help.

Comment

Again, does your PHP support XML? Do you have a link to your phpinfo?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X