Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'm freaking! installed v3 rc2, all gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm freaking! installed v3 rc2, all gone!

I upgrading and now ALL the posts won't show up. It pretty much changed the look of my board and I have NO idea how to get everything back. who's online doesn't come up. the array is all messed up, there are no buttons for new thread or anything... what's going on??

Upgraded from what version? Did you by any chance run install.php instead of upgrade,php?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Upgraded from what version? Did you by any chance run install.php instead of upgrade,php?
      from beta 7 and no I ran the upgrade. All of a sudden forumdisplaybit is a custome template which is what I could see is the problem, was that taken out?? my board is so incredibly stripped down and modified, I'm pretty much freaking out cause it took days to figure it all out! I'm very much regreting this.

Comment

You need to revert all the templates.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

so basically losing all my customization and having to start from scratch... wonderful.

Comment

You are running beta software. It has been posted in the Announcements that the styles in the beta versions are not the final style and that they would have to be updated at some point.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

right, stupid me. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
              X