How do I change this color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change this color?

I just redesigned my forum, and I have a question.

How do I change this color:

URL: http://www.musicbanter.com/showthread.php?t=154

Scroll down to directly above Quick Reply...

I want that to be white instead of black. However, I cannot find the correct place to change it! Any help, please?

The formatting for that section is in the "Page Background" section.

Admin CP --> Styles & Templates --> Style Manager:
    Dropdown Box for Appropriate Style = Main CSS
    Go to the "Page Basckground" section and change the appropriate colors and style stuff... Since the regular text seems to be displaying correctly, I would just change the "Font Color" for the "Normal Links CSS", "Visited Links CSS", and "Hover Links CSS".

Hope this helps!
    "A man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. He sits on a hot stove for a minute, it's longer than any hour. That is relativity." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Nikida
      The formatting for that section is in the "Page Background" section.

Admin CP --> Styles & Templates --> Style Manager:
      Dropdown Box for Appropriate Style = Main CSS
      Go to the "Page Basckground" section and change the appropriate colors and style stuff... Since the regular text seems to be displaying correctly, I would just change the "Font Color" for the "Normal Links CSS", "Visited Links CSS", and "Hover Links CSS".

Hope this helps!
      What happened when I did that is it changed my Thread Titles to white as well. I guess I can only have one or the other?

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer
        What happened when I did that is it changed my Thread Titles to white as well. I guess I can only have one or the other?
        You should be able to have both, but it may require "playing" around a bit... Which thread titles are you talking about?

If the unwanted change is happening in a section that has different colors as the page background area, you should be able to "override" the page background link colors by setting the link colors in those sections. For example, if it is in a part of your forum with the pale blue, look for the section in the "Main CSS" that have pale blue set for background. If their link colors are not set, the will inherit them from the page background. If you explicitly set them, they should override the page background ones...
        "A man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. He sits on a hot stove for a minute, it's longer than any hour. That is relativity." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X