RC2: search for username in admincp doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC2: search for username in admincp doesn't work

In the admin CP, when I search for a specific user by username, the resulting page does not show the settings for that user, but instead always for admin no matter what I do. Any ideas?
    Boat Design & Boat Building Forums

Delete all your cookies. And there's a bug report that deals with this -- the most common reason that this occurs was an issue with Photopost, although you could've gotten Gamma to generate bad cookies.

Comment

Thanks Mike,

I do have Photopost 4.6 installed, and clearing the cookies did work. Hopefully either the photopost devs or you will find a solution - I know photopost isn't supported of course, but allowing the two to work together without vbulletin's cookies being corrupted is a must for me and many others I'm sure.

Thanks Again.

Comment

Actually, it might be ok now. The problem was that I had not deleted all my cookies before starting, and I had photopost set with no cookie prefix (because it would not allow any login using a prefix with the old vbulletin cookie saved). Now deleting all my cookies, setting both vbulletin and photopost to use the bb prefix, and logging in again it seems ok.

Comment

Working...
        X