Moderating new members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderating new members

Can you tell me how to approve new members on this version? I have my forum set to moderate new members. In the old version when I went to the admin area, the ones that were waiting to be approves were right there. Now I cant find them anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Originally posted by malljack
    Can you tell me how to approve new members on this version? I have my forum set to moderate new members. In the old version when I went to the admin area, the ones that were waiting to be approves were right there. Now I cant find them anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    i have all that info on the quick stats in the admin panel. Just below where it says welcome to the vbulletin admin control panel..

If you don't see that, then you can go into
    options ---> vboptions and scroll almost to the bottom, to where it says Admin control panel options click edit
    then once there place a check YES in display quick stats in the admin main index then any members needing moderation, posts attachements etc will show up..

Hope this is what you mean, I don't know of another way to find moderate members
    Last edited by good2laugh; Tue 6 Jan '04, 1:13pm. Reason: wrote moderator members instead of moderate members.

Comment

Thank you ver much for the response.

I am not sure if I am crazy, blind or both but I do not see Quick stats or admin control panel under VBoptions.

Comment

AdminCP > Options > vBulletin Options > Admin Control Panel Options > Control Panel Quick Statistics

Admin Control Panel Options is the first item in the Options list...
        The Admin Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators
        Articles - Forum Review
        Interviews:
        KierScottJerryAndreasSteveWayneJakeFlorisLogicianErwin
        Paul M

Comment

Big thank you. I found it. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X